Monday, July 12, 2010

Stockpile menu

I looked at this month's budget over the weekend, and realized I need spend less in groceries over the next few weeks because I need to buy school supplies. E. is starting kindergarten August 5th!

So this week's menu draws heavily from my stockpile.

Monday: beef tips, macaroni and cheese, salad
Tuesday: chicken fajitas with carmelized onion
Wednesday: the creamy tomato soup and grilled cheese I was craving
Thursday: hotdogs, baked beans, french-cut green beans
Friday: chicken parmesan

I'll post my Publix savings when I get back from the store.

1 comment:

  1. just catching up on your blog and I thought it was funny that you have grilled cheese and tomato soup because I think that I made that the same exact week...possibly day. I was craving it majorly too. Of course Peter was a sissy and didn't want the totally necessary tomato soup to dip it in :)

    ReplyDelete