Friday, July 2, 2010

Back from Publix

To make all of the meals mentioned for this Sat-Mon weekend, I spent $69.38. I know I could have saved more, but I accidentally left a couple coupons at home, and V. only took a 30 minute nap this morning, so she howled through the entire shopping trip, which, let's face it, is more than a little distracting. So by the end of the trip, I was just dumping things in the cart, barely checking for allergens, let alone price. Since I started couponing, my semiweekly grocery trips are usually $40-60 and saving 33-50% off full price. I still saved $28.64 today, buying on sale with coupons, giving me a savings total of 29%.
My best deal of the day was 90-count Chinet napkins for $1.08 -$1 Chinet coupon = $0.08 (thanks to Michelle)!
Anyone want to share their grocery savings story?

No comments:

Post a Comment