Thursday, July 1, 2010

Foraying into the world of blogdom

I'm starting this blog because it seems to take forever to plan a meal every week. Due to multiple food allergies/intolerances in my family, I can't just cheat and copy someone else's menu. And with the recession, I have the added restraint of needing to stick to sale/stockpiled ingredients. Since I started couponing 5 months ago, I've found myself mostly getting my groceries at Publix, since they have such a generous coupon policy and those lovely BOGO sales.
Even if no one else ever reads this, I'll be happy to one day look back through my archives for inspiration.
Eating these meals are:
me
my husband-allergic to eggs, strawberries, basil, and anything that comes out of the water
picky 5yo E. -she's finally outgrown her intolerance to rice
little 1yo foodie V. -outgrowing an intolerance to dairy and soy

No comments:

Post a Comment