Sunday, July 25, 2010

Back in the saddle

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. With V. increasingly mobile, I've been so busy chasing her that I'm drained by the end of the day. Like go to bed at 7pm drained.

At any rate, to catch y'all up, here's what we're serving tomorrow:

Monday: Tangy Ranch Chicken, mashed potatoes, canned corn

(from IheartPublix's chicken challenge)
Tangy Ranch Chicken

2/3 C ranch dressing
1/3 C French's yellow mustard
1/4 C brown sugar
4 boneless chicken breasts
Mix dressing, mustard, and sugar (I threw it all into a zippy bag) add chicken, allow to marinate for 30 minutes to an hour. Grill or broil chicken for about 15 minutes or until done or bake at 350 for 25 minutes,we grilled ours…..soooo good and moist!

I plan to use a ranch dressing mix and omit the mayonnaise to avoid egg.

No comments:

Post a Comment